Protect Your Rights

Clinton, Tennessee Personal Injury Law Blog

Can you choose to parallel parent?

When fashioning your post-marriage parenting agreement, you need to take a step back and consider the feasibility of your options. If your divorce was particularly contentious and you and your ex often argue, a traditional co-parenting arrangement may not work. Under...

read more

Can you change child support amounts?

Whether you make or receive payments, there are many reasons you may need to revisit your child support order over the years. What worked in the beginning may no longer be reasonable if your children's care expenses increase or if you experience a pay cut or job loss....

read more