Protecting Your Future During Divorce
When the decision has been made to divorce — either by you, by your spouse or jointly — taking timely legal action can be essential to your future. As a legal guide, I help clients take action immediately to protect their assets and their futures.
I take great pride in providing personalized, attentive and diligent representation. My firm, Forrester Law Office, vigorously seeks to obtain the best possible outcome for each and every client.
Protect Your Rights, Your Property And Your Future
For most people involved in a divorce, the greatest concerns involve property, finances or loss of income and children. As your legal advisor, my firm can adapt to the complexities in your case. In addition to civilians, I represent retired and active duty military personnel involved in military divorce.
Forrester Law Office handles the following:
- Property division: A fair division of marital property on behalf of my clients is of utmost importance when seeking a divorce. I handle the division of the marital home, vehicles, retirement accounts, real property, investment property and more.
- Child custody and visitation: There are 10 factors that can be used to determine child custody and visitation arrangements. Vigorous representations are provided to parents who are concerned about the best interests of their children and obtaining satisfactory parenting plans.
- Child support orders: In Tennessee, child support is determined by a set of statutory guidelines. Support is calculated using factors that include each parent’s income, health insurance costs and time spent with the children.
- Spousal support orders: Alimony is determined on a case-by-case basis and can be awarded on a temporary or permanent basis.
- Post-divorce modifications: In the months and years after a divorce, it may be necessary to make changes to the divorce decree. I can help.
Call For The Guidance And Support You Need
The law firm is located on South Charles G. Seivers Boulevard in Clinton. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Credit card payments are accepted.